With array of coverages available, every home insurance policy will include the following coverages:
- Dwelling : Replacement or repair of your home at replacement value (RCV) or actual cash value (ACV), if damaged due to a covered incident.
- Personal Property : Items covered under your policy or beneath a structure covered at policy limit. You must read the section covered items for exact value.
- Structures : Other detached structures of your home such as sheds, barns or garage on your property covered by your home insurance policy.
- Loss of Use : Your home is hit by a natural disaster or any accident occurs making the condition worse for living. It pays for an alternate dwelling, be it an apartment or a hotel.
- Medical Payments : Reimbursement of medical bills, if a guest or any outsider is injured on your property. This coverage is not for the insured or family members.
- Personal Liability : An important coverage. Gives financial protection, if a law suit is filed against you due to the damage caused to others property or a bodily injury.
- Additional coverages : schedule of high valued items, water backup/over flow, glass breakage, foundation, ordinance and law.
For those that are in a flood zone we have two carriers that offer flood coverage. All flood products are issued through the National Flood Insurance Program which is a government program and has certain regulations. Please contact our office if you are interested in a quote.